Math Quiz Math Quiz

2*18 is not 32

3D Space Racer 3D Space Racer

it's a nice effort, but the missiles didn't a appear to do anything, and it seemed like it lagged when I was in the air.

Balloon 2.0 Balloon 2.0

the games needs a little instruction. I figured out how to play, but I wasn't sure what was going on.

Dungeon Run Dungeon Run

The games lacks content. It would be nice if I could do a little more than just jump.

Spring Ninja Spring Ninja

this is a pretty enjoyable game, but I'd prefer to be playing on a mobile device. will you be featuring this game for android?

Dizimz responds:

I hope to in the future :)

Chamber Door Chamber Door

worked fine for me. took a minute to figure out what to do, but worked. the main menu screen was a bit of disorganized looking, but the game wasn't nice. a little short and simple though.

StarShooting StarShooting

the controls are fine and smooth, but varying enemy ships, power-ups and maybe a boss would make it a more enjoyable and motivating space shooter. resubmitting it later with new features would help draw more attention to it as well.

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

moral of the story kids: eat your fruits and veggies, or at least your fruits.

Good game. Well made challenges. bummed I wasn't able to figure out how to get some of the grapefruit, but that's on me for impatience.
keep up the good work sir.

Orborun Orborun

as you're already aware the challenges are quite difficult. However, maybe you could add NG medals for completing levels or particularly difficult challenges, so people can brag :)

The Dungeon The Dungeon

the size is an issue. the audio for stepping can be annoying at times. there's a lot of net hack going on here, but with less control. I'm jealous if your maps are randomly generated, as that's something I've had a hard time understanding. I'd really like to see this doing something unique. All complaints aside, it seems to be functional and well coded. keep up the good work.