Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

Are they your friends now?

Furbaby Loves You! A Furbaby Loves You! A

o_O?

there's something disturbingly twisted in your mind. That was a bit strange even for NG.

An_Snake An_Snake

great loop

arts pretty good. love to see something more in depth.

SirCannabisClock responds:

maybe if I get a tablet sometime

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

HAHAHA!!!!

almost dropped my laptop laughing! how do you do that thing where it says who you are with your user name in ()?

if (animation is funny) {
trace ("HAHA! ");
}

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

hahahaha

the song made me chuckle, but what really got me was the reviews. It's fantastic. I don't get why people are uppidy with a stick in the rear. Keep up the work and I looking forward to this game. hope i catch it.

The New Suited (pilot) The New Suited (pilot)

I want....

that watch!!!

RPG Game Tutorial RPG Game Tutorial

move to AS3.

AS2 really is outdated, and it's going to make learning AS3 more difficult at the start, in my opinion. it's a waste of time. AS3 is a better language to learn to program. best of luck with your programming endeavors. give me a shout if you want help, even though i myself am still learning.

FourSwordsKing responds:

I actually have quite a bit more of AS3 experience than you may think. I just haven't gotten this far, but it really helps me out by just starting with AS2. Why not start with the basics?

Yashiro vs Upahka Yashiro vs Upahka

umm...

the intro was flashy. the music wasn't bad. i felt like the combat was dramatized, but slow. the combat logic was a bit senseless as well. movement was pretty fluid though. 6 for the majority of art work being not too bad, and smooth animation. i would suggest picking up the place and adding more content. also think about the progression of the fight. I would suggest building combat to a climatic strike. otherwise not so bad.

PerfectArts responds:

Tnx! I'm from brazil, and recieve that coment, make my work look more fun! Tnx!

Banana Police Banana Police

i liked the art style.

I even thought it was worth a chuckle here and there. I wish you had focused on quality audio. i had to turn up my volume to hear anything at all and then have my ears blasted out at seemingly random times. Keep up the good work, and try and clean up those odd ends.

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

Go Flash!

Flash can't lose as long as NG is around.